Friday, January 1, 2010
Full
I was on the plane ride home from Peru just finishing a conversation that had been similar to a few conversations I have taken part in over the past couple of weeks when I had a realization... my life is so rich. I have had experiences in the past four years that some people don't get in a lifetime. I don't say this to brag or be proud but rather to be thankful. I am thankful to God for giving me the passion and courage. Everything I have done has not come with out a giant lump in the throat made up of fear and tears shed because of it. Danny and Stephanie also get some major props because I would not be the person I am now without their influence and love in my life. This post was going to be long but my mind is tired so I am just going to end this. My life is rich, my heart is full, and there is so much life ahead of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment