Monday, January 11, 2010

Here's to you 2009

Well first Allye did it, then Sarah..... guess its my turn.

January
Who knew that these girls were going to be some of my best friends?(and Allye who is probably the one behind the camera)
I was about ready to quit RA last fall, I was feeling overwhelmed and like I wasn't making a difference but something in me told me not to quit (it was probably Stephanie) and I am so glad I didn't quit because I would have missed out on some of my favorite memories and the new ones that have yet to come (Allye where are you in this picture)


February
I do not have one picture in February I searched high and low.. it didn't exist.
March
Mission Trip to the Rio Grande Valley with Robyn P!


April
Matthew! He is growing up so fast.....


May
I love my cousin Stephanie. Growing up we were like sisters and every time I see her we pick up right where we left off.


June
Tolis. I had a great time babysitting him and Rowan they are fun kids!

July
I love my boys. I love Haiti!

August
Europe and Engagement pictures! Great Month.


September
THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE ONLY PICTURE I HAD FOR SEPTEMBER!

October
I love my little cousins

November
This was such a great weekend.... a very busy weekend but a good one.

December
Peru! I loved it!

No comments: