Monday, January 4, 2010

Thoughts on traveling and Peru

I travel with my heart full of passion planning to change the world but the world full of passion always seems to change me. My trip to Peru was great, I don't think I would change a thing. I miss Peru a lot. I miss the missionaries I had the opportunity to work with, they were awesome.
I met a women who was about 8 and half years older than me and she is the kind of woman I want to be. Sure of God, confident but not cocky. She has travelled and has a multitude of rich experiences but would never hold it over your head and say she was better than you. She is very accepting, compassionate, and sweet but she is also fun, full of life, and adventurous. She encouraged me to chase my dreams and God's passion in my life. She believed I could accomplish great things and urged me to not let fear, debt, or logic get in the way.
She is being a good character and living a great story.

No comments: