Wednesday, May 20, 2009

boring post about nothing with funny picture


My stubbornness has paid off for once in my life. My laptop was only working when plugged in for two or three weeks and I was convinced that it was because it needed a new battery. I did a little research and found out that a new battery would put me out $140. My tight budget will not allow for this expense between saving up for Germany, a christmas mission trip, and replenishing my savings account from the $1200 dollar a/c I had to replace. So in my stubbornness I decided that I would just have to live plugged in for a while. Well tonight I was on the Apple site just hoping maybe I could find a solution for my battery dilemma that wouldn't cost me anything. The website told me to turn the computer off and press command-option-p-r during start up and although it sounded strange I tried it hoping to save a few dollars and viola! what do you know it worked! I am so excited !

3 comments:

allye said...

so, basically i'm commenting on every post.

i'm so glad your lap top is fixed!!! without the 140 dollar battery. way to go apple (and you!).

allye said...

also- you look like an old man in this pic.

Robyn said...

i kinda look like the old guy on the six flags commercials.