When hope can hold the hand of sorrow and we can walk into tomorrow.
Where peace is found in troubled days and the Joy of Jesus carries pain- charlie hall
Isn't it strange how sometimes its death that challenges you to really live? The joy of life hinges on the reality of death. When faced with death I am challenge to unapologetically pursue life and think about what I want to accomplish in life and things I want to experience. but you know what I really need.... I really need to learn how to cherish today and find excitement and adventure in the right now. Believe it or not this small town could possibly hold in it mystery and adventure and it could be right under my nose. The other day I was walking to the gym with someone and I started to walk one path and she was choosing another. She asked me "why are you walking that way?" I answered " i dunno I always go that way" and you know what that is what my life is. I mindlessly go through life in a routine instead of treat it like the exciting journey it is. I need to be able to live each day with wide eye wonder because it will be unlike any other day I have lived especially if I quit taking the same paths for the fact that is the way I always do it. Dear Lord please let that phrase never come out of my mouth or be the reality of life. The worst thing is to be average, normal, and just like everyone else. The scariest thing is to be different, passionate, and authentic. Its a choice between uncomfortable and boring. I've been uncomfortable before and you know what it isn't an awful place to be and it is a great thing to look back on. I will never be average, normal, or like everyone else. With my life experiences that just isn't an option so why try? Besides that we aren't call to be conformed but rather transformed. Maybe the spiritual aspects of life actually do seep into the rest of life and maybe it isn't all that bad. I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment