20 Years Ago I: Just one year old living at home with my two brothers.
10 Years Ago I Was: I was just entering into puberty and the hurricane of emotions that come along with that....not fun.
1 Year Ago I Was: Just returning from Haiti not realizing how big of impact that would make on my life. I was also training to be an RA, another thing that has impacted my life more that I could have imagined.
So Far This Year I Have: I have grown so much emotionally and spiritually. I am really impressed at the change I see in me.
Yesterday I: I went to class, worked, went to church, and played with Matthew.
Today I: Played with Matthew, talked to Stephanie, went to play day with Tolis and Rowan, heard bad news from my dad, and finished my day with a trip to walmart and taco bell with sarah and brooke.
Tomorrow I: I will wear a tie as a headband. Go to work. Try tie up the strings with my part of daddy daughter day.
Try to relax.
In The Next Year I: will start my internship for social work (read scared) and graduate college (read scared even more)
No comments:
Post a Comment