Tuesday, September 1, 2009

5 things I love

I was reading Promise's blog (a very creative blog that inspires me btw) and she challenged her readers to do a five things you love. So here is mine and I challenge all five of my friends to do the same
1.) Lets start with the obvious I love blogs

Even if I don't have anytime in my busy week I somehow find time to read blogs. It has a lot to do with the fact I find people and stories so fascinating.
2.) Haiti

I love all the boys at the orphanage in Haiti. I have so many great memories with them and can't wait to go back!
3.) friends

These people are a lot of fun and get to see my crazy side.
4. relaxing

My life seems to be go, go , go sometimes so I think it is necessary to find time to relax.
5. birds

I just love birds. I don't know why.

No comments: