1.) Away we Go- such a great movie... it made me want fall in love that minute and know that it would last forever. i think it comes out on DVD this week and it is a must watch (maybe fast forward the first 3 minutes)
2.) Phoebe in Wonderland- great great movie. I have been thinking about it every since I saw it. That poor girl was so stuck and misunderstood. watch it.
3.)Garden State- another quirky movie. it just makes me feel good. kind of makes me feel infinite. i think because it shows that everything doesn't have to be perfect to be okay.
4.) I am David- such a good movie about a boy running from some horrible things but he isn't just running scared with nothing but he was running towards his hope of a better life.
5.) Walk the line- hard painful but beautiful
okay i didn't post this last week because it is lame and boring with no pictures or anything but I guess I will post it anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment