Tuesday, March 24, 2009

trip to walmart

Yesterday while I was walking out of Wal Mart I saw a little girl eagerly waving at each passerby and each time she would be ignored. Well when I saw her I simply waved back. Little did I know how much this small encounter was going to mean so much to me. I have been caring the memory every since and every time I think about it I smile because you see when I acknowledged her waved and returned the favor and waved back her whole face lit up with joy. It was such a gift to bring so much pleasure to someone's life with such a insignificant gesture. It reminds to me to be intentional and that by keeping others first in my life the reward will be so great just to be able to see the joy in their lives.

No comments: