just in case I come back here in ten years and think my life was awful or something i shall document things I am thankful for
1. my friends- namely Allye, Brooke, Sarah, Rachel L., Joey,Robyn P., Angie, Amberly
2. women further along the road willing to pour into my life- stephanie, retta, mindy, dani, my supervisor @ my internship amy, shelly
3. my school- i am really thankful that I got to spend my undergrad years here at UMHB.
4. I am not lacking in any needs.
5. my dad- he works so hard and loves me so much
6. cool kids in my life- matthew, faith, creed, kate, rowan, toli, sydney, river
7. i have yet to look frumpy while working as a social worker
8. i have not once come home from my internship questioning whether social work was the right decision. i know deep in my heart it is.
9. lunch with J1s
10. nursing gossip
11. i think i found the perfect dress for my brothers rehearsal dinner
12. i finished editing bobby and ashley's engagement pictures
13. today the weather was so perfect
14. my car is officially mine bc it is now paid off
15. i finished my death and dying assignment
16. hot water
17. air conditioning
18. music
19. the girls on my wing
20. God is very present in my life
No comments:
Post a Comment