My arms ache to hold the boys in Haiti. My whole being has lived with a longing to see them for almost a year now. I just know when I step my foot down in Guibert in 2 days I will feel a peace and belonging that I haven't felt since I left that very place one long year ago. I have spent many hours day dreaming about these boys and what they are doing and the great times we had when we were together and to know it is just a few short hours until I am with them again is unreal. I want to soak up every minute I am there and that might result in 2 million pictures or it might result n zero pictures because I want to be with them but I also want to carry them with me forever. I love them so much. and I get to meet little Mackenly when I go which is very exciting. 7 days is not enough but it is what I have been given so I will cherish every moment I am there. When I am tired and hot I will keep going. When I am frustrated and annoyed I will love more because in just a blink I will be back in America and my arms will ache for my boys in Haiti.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Haiti
My arms ache to hold the boys in Haiti. My whole being has lived with a longing to see them for almost a year now. I just know when I step my foot down in Guibert in 2 days I will feel a peace and belonging that I haven't felt since I left that very place one long year ago. I have spent many hours day dreaming about these boys and what they are doing and the great times we had when we were together and to know it is just a few short hours until I am with them again is unreal. I want to soak up every minute I am there and that might result in 2 million pictures or it might result n zero pictures because I want to be with them but I also want to carry them with me forever. I love them so much. and I get to meet little Mackenly when I go which is very exciting. 7 days is not enough but it is what I have been given so I will cherish every moment I am there. When I am tired and hot I will keep going. When I am frustrated and annoyed I will love more because in just a blink I will be back in America and my arms will ache for my boys in Haiti.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment