Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

okay its been forever since I have blogged...whatever.


so usually i like to make a set of goals for the New Year but since I will be moving to a different country come April and I don't even pretend to know what my life is going to look like then I can't even begin to come up with a good list of goals so instead I decided I would go with the pick a word for the year thing. Well I decided my word for this year would be TRUST. I know this year will be different and stretching in ways I can't even imagine and the only way I won't be totally freaked out the whole time is if I trust God through out this whole adventure. I am not sacred or anxious about being in Zimbabwe but I am nervous about moving away, leaving my friends & family, and being out of my comfort zone for so long. So I will choose to trust, even when I don't feel like it. Even when my emotions seem more real than truth and God's best.

Wish me luck.

No comments: