Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wanna know a secret? One day... Hopefully in the next five years I am going to be a live organ donor. I want to donate a kidney. I dont know exactly when because have other dreams too. I want to do Journeyman and I want to help families & orphans in Haiti. I would also like to make photography a career and be a foster parent. Some of the things I would like to do when i am single. Some of the I would like to be married. So that's my secret I want to donate a kidney & i will need a person. When you donate a organ you have to have a person committed to your recovery. Someone who will stay at the hospital, who will drive you home, and get your pain meds prescription filled. That person will also be the person who tells me I am not crazy or stupid for doing this but selfless. Or maybe they will tell me I am crazy and stupid but to do it anyways. I am stubborn so i will do it. You can't talk me out of it. That is my secret. The end.

No comments: