
Haiti may be ruining my career....well I guess not exactly. I don't have a career yet but I have been asked to two different interviews on May 19... the day I leave for Haiti. Two places wanted me to come in for an interview on Wednesday and I had to tell both of them I couldn't. I know this is where I am supposed to be and so I know something will come my way but I am starting to get a little concerned. It will all be worth come Wednesday when the airplane touches down in Port Au Prince and I find myself in Haiti with Meghan. This is my fourth trip but it will seem like my first trip all over again watching Meghan fall in love with a group of people I feel so strongly about. If Haiti is going to ruin my career I am okay with that because it has already ruined me... in the best way possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment