Right now the newly proclaimed theme of my life is figuring out how to live dependent on Christ. I want every part of my life, every decision of my life, every thought to be completely saturated with God. I want to die to myself. It is better that way. I really really believe that. It is not just something I say I want and really have no intentions of following through with but it is something that I want to be the heartbeat of my existence. I am on a spiritual journey through the scripture trying to figure out what that looks like.
Things that I am pondering about since verge
-seeking out and meeting unbelievers where they are not dragging to church where we meet
- quit replacing actually doing what Jesus says with memorization, spiritual discussion, and vision casting.
- be grateful for my tension, pain,"misery". It is in the pain of life that I relate to humanity and get to share what Christ means to me in that.
- be uncomfortable. "who needs the great comforter when you are comfortable?"
No comments:
Post a Comment