I have a lot of catch up I need to do on this regarding the last exciting month of my life but I don't time for that tonight. I just had to write about my evening, one I don't soon want to forget. Tonight I had a small group of people I love and trust come and pray over me before I start my internship this semester and I almost didn't do it about nine times for various reasons but I am so glad I did. God used that time to give me peace, wisdom, and a sense of excitement for what is to come. He also reminded me that I can not do this on my own and that took a burden off my shoulder and at the same time showed me the importance of telling others about Christ. I realized it is important for me to share Christ with others because their area of influence is different than mine so God's name become greater among more people if I share him with others. I know that seems like an elementary principle but it excited me tonight.
Sunday, August 23, 2009
I have a lot of catch up I need to do on this regarding the last exciting month of my life but I don't time for that tonight. I just had to write about my evening, one I don't soon want to forget. Tonight I had a small group of people I love and trust come and pray over me before I start my internship this semester and I almost didn't do it about nine times for various reasons but I am so glad I did. God used that time to give me peace, wisdom, and a sense of excitement for what is to come. He also reminded me that I can not do this on my own and that took a burden off my shoulder and at the same time showed me the importance of telling others about Christ. I realized it is important for me to share Christ with others because their area of influence is different than mine so God's name become greater among more people if I share him with others. I know that seems like an elementary principle but it excited me tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you chose me to pray with you. :)
Post a Comment