1.) My Family- I left my home after graduating high school blissfully unaware of my bitterness towards my family. I became painfully aware of all my hurt feelings during my freshman year. After becoming aware of my feelings college became a battle towards loving wholeness. God gave me the gift of reconciliation. I love my family and everything they have done for me.
2.) Stephanie, Danny, & Matthew- This family have the closest picture to what the church is suppose to be like in my life personally, I eternally grateful for the opportunity to live with them for the next 18 months or so. The plan is to be able to pay off my loans during that time but I am gaining so much more than just the ability to be debt free. I am learning what it looks like to be a family. I am learning what it looks like to be christ centered parents who love and teach their child in very intentional ways. I am learning what marriage looks like.
3.) Friend- my friends are so great. I love the conversation both serious and ridiculous.
4.) My Job- God has given me a great job where I get to use my passions right here in my own community. It is a big responsibility and I am not even going to pretend that it will be easy but it is worth it.
5.) I am also so thankful for God/Jesus/ Holy Spirit. God has really been revealing things about himself to me lately and just given me the desire to know Him more. God has shown me some really ugly things about my heart and is lovingly helping me through those situation.
what is a post without a random picture?
No comments:
Post a Comment